Puerto Vallarta Hotels
Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive
Transportation & Tours
Riu Vallarta all inclusive resort
right on the beach with fabulous golden sands. Gentle Pacific breakers. Tall,
slender palms. And it's all on your doorstep. But wait till you see the two
pools. One's got slides, they've both got whirlpool baths and there's even some
in-water sunbeds. It's a haven of relaxation and it ticks all the right boxes.
And the service is tip-top too. Giving you a welcome as warm as the Mexican sun,
the staff go out of their way to make sure you have the vacation of a lifetime.
Nothing is too much trouble - from house-keeping's towel sculptures to chef's
flambeed creations, you'll remember this experience long after your suntan has
faded. Speaking of meals, Hotel Riu Vallarta is an out-and-out food heaven.
We're talking seafood, steaks and everything in between. There's even an Asian
restaurant to tempt you off the beach. And the breakfasts are even more amazing.
Eggs cooked fresh to order. Fresh fruit platters. Glazed and custard filled
pastries. There's no better way to start the day. So give in to temptation and
feast your eyes on this Mexican dream.
- 2 large swimming pools each with integrated
- Sun terraces
- Main restaurant with buffet show cooking -
international and local specialities are served
- Lunch and snacks throughout the day
- Asian restaurant open for dinner
- A la carte gourmet restaurant and Grill
Steakhouse a la carte restaurant both open for dinner, reservations required
in a la carte restaurants
- 24-hour snacks in the sports bar
All inclusive option
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Theme buffet twice a week
- 24 hour snacks
- Unlimited local and imported drinks served 24
hours a day
- Regularly restocked minibar and liquor
- Activities as listed
- Entertainment as listed
- Other facilities as indicated
- Facilities that are not part of your All
Inclusive package may incur extra local charges – please see the A-Z Guide.
- Daily entertainment programme for both adults
- Daily live music, shows or RIU evening
- Entrance to Pacha nightclub and drinks, open 6
nights a week
- Lobby bar
- Lounge bar with terrace
- Plaza bar
- Sports bar
- Snorkelling equipment
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Watersports including sailing, windsurfing and
- Table tennis
Check Hotel Rates, Specials and Availability
SD Better Business Bureau
Cruise Lines Int'l
This web page; domain, text, still graphics, audio, animation,
video, and any forms or programs linked to this page, are under
strict copyright laws. Copying any of the above mentioned
materials without written consent from Baja Motion Tours may
result in severe legal action. BAJA MOTION TOURS is U.S.A. based
with all domains and copyrights registered in the U.S.A. and
Mexico. © Mexico Travel Net is not responsible for any errors
and omissions in this section. All rates and information are
subject to change. Please contact us for seasonal promotions.
4364 Bonita Rd. #150 Bonita, CA 91902 FAX 619.474.0344 CST
E-MAIL YOUR PHOTOS, STORIES or COMMENTS HERE!